Monday, June 25, 2012

Fukuya Japanese Restaurant

After class, Steph and I went to Festival Mall. We decided to eat lunch in Fukuya. The first time we ate here was two years ago and now we are back for more. Hihi! 


I ordered Curry Udon - Php 150. I was not able to take a decent photo of it because I couldn't wait and ate it immediately. Haha! It was delicious! You get that amazing curry flavor while slurping the warm noodles! Absolutely perfect for the rainy season! Yum! Yum! :)

Futomaki (Whole) - Php 185

Personal Favorite: Futomaki, thick sushi rolls around two inches in diameter. They are simply heavenly! I couldn't it eat in one bite. But it depends, if you have a huge mouth I think you'll be able manage. Haha! Steph got Ebi Tempura Bento. When it was served, we were surprised by size of bento box. It was huge! O_O It had salad and a slice of pineapple as side dishes. :)

The enticing food display!

Love this restaurant! If your craving for authentic Japanese food, head over to Fukuya. You can find them at the 3rd floor beside Red Ribbon. You will surely love it! ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment